PCMA has opened registration for its 2019 Convening Leaders flagship event, taking place from 6 – 9 January 2019 at the David. L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh.
The conference is set to attract more than 4,000 industry professionals who will gather for four days of topical educational sessions, innovative industry insight and networking opportunities under the “Disrupt & Deliver” theme, through:
- + Innovative and inspiring speakers. Joining Convening Leaders 2019 are Steve Pemberton, chief human resources officer of Globoforce, whose best-selling book “A Chance in the World” chronicles his foster care experience and ability to overcome adversity, and Nadya Okamoto, who as a high school student in 2014, co-founded the non-profit “Period” to provide feminine products to the homeless.
- + Building personal and professional relationships. Delegates can attend a hackathon session tackling industry challenges and group sessions that foster collaborations are among the opportunities to create and reinforce lasting relationships.
- + A creative, cultural backdrop. Pittsburgh is where pop artist Andy Warhol was born and “Mister Rogers’ Neighbourhood” children’s television show got its start. The City of Bridges is home to renowned architect Frank Lloyd Wright’s Fallingwater, the Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Pirates and Pittsburgh Penguins.
- + A new test kitchen area. Convening Leaders 2019’s Innovate and Elevate Arena will feature an interactive exhibit demonstrating the latest technology tools for the business events industry and provide opportunities to experience how brands engage with consumers.
- + Programming. PCMA’s premier programming is streamlined and customised for Convening Leaders 2019. Eight distinct programming tracks were created using input from key industry leaders.
You can register at conveningleaders.org.