Already in its 8th edition, the European Association Summit (EAS) is an annual meeting of exchange and networking between international associations. During the event participants can share their best practices and case studies in a spirit of cooperation, creativity and innovation. The EAS aims to foster the community by bringing together associations, especially since, for eight years now, the summit has become the reference event for peer-to-peer exchanges.
The EAS is organized in collaboration with the event’s founding partners: ESAE (European Society of Association Executives), FAIB (Federation of European & International Associations Based in Belgium) and UIA (Union of International Associations) and key association related organizations from around the world.
This year’s edition will explore the following topics:
- Future of association models
- Women in international associations
- Events planning and management
- Membership development and association income
- GDPR current status for associations
- Communications and branding done by associations
- Public campaigns done in Europe
- Association governance matters
- Youth aspects
- Sustainable Development Goals among international associations
A list of speakers can be accessed here.
Do you want to come with 2 or more colleagues? Write to email@example.com to benefit from a 15% discount rate for teams from the same Association.
Association representative below 30 years – you are entitled to a 30% discount – just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will get a special code
Also, you can benefit from a special discount if you are a reader of Boardroom: please use the code EAS2020BR and benefit from a 15% discount when registering to the event.